Ten thoughts about the Supreme Court legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states:
- God is still sovereign (Psalm 2).
- God’s Word is still true (Psalm 19:7-11).
- The faith once for all delivered to the saints has not changed (Jude 1:3).
- We must love our (gay) neighbors (Luke 10:27).
- We must obey God over man (Acts 4:19-20).
- We must pray for boldness (Acts 4:23-31).
- We must model God’s plan for marriage (Mark 10:2-9).
- Our churches must be wise and prepared (Matthew 10:16).
- Our churches must be salt and light (Matthew 5:13-16).
- There is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9).
Originally published June 26, 2015 on landoncoleman.com.